Most Beautiful Islands: One Must Visit If You Are A Beach Person
Nothing compares to an island getaway for finding some much-needed relaxation, quality time with family or friends, or discovering a new love location.
To help you plan your next fantastic holiday, we’re showcasing some of the most stunning islands globally. Also, we suggest getting international travel insurance that covers last-minute cancellations, medical emergencies, any form of assistance needed, etc., during a trip.
1. Boro Bora: Bora Bora is the most beautiful of all the unique islands that make up French Polynesia. The island is located only northwest of Tahiti but feels wholly deserted.
Scuba divers and snorkelers like visiting Bora Bora, which is surrounded by a lagoon protected by a coral reef and has a number of top-notch luxury resort facilities.
2. St. Barts: It is renowned for its immaculate white sand beaches, jewel-toned waters, fantastic nightlife, and exquisite shopping. For those seeking the pinnacle of Caribbean luxury and pleasure, St. Barts is a must-visit location.
While it may not be mandatory to get travel insurance coverage* for visiting St. Barts, it is always a good idea to be insured and let the insurer worry about any unforeseen losses during the trip.
- Palawan: There’s a solid reason why this now-famous island in the Philippines is regarded as the best island in the entire globe. Palawan is the ideal getaway for anyone seeking an exotic and tropical vacation, in addition to its sugary white sands and clear waters, limestone rock formations, rich foliage, hundreds of species of unique birds, and fascinating culture.
- Sri Lanka: For those looking for a holiday beyond sunbathing, this enchanted island in the southeast of India offers the ultimate island adventure. Cultural events, breathtaking climbs, historical temple visits, delectable cuisine, and of course, unreal surf and sand attract travellers of all stripes.
When planning a trip to Sri Lanka, make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sri Lanka. In case the passport would expire before that, then get the documents required for passport renewal ready and apply for it.
- St. Lucia: First-time visitors might be surprised by how much this magnificent island in the Eastern Caribbean resembles a Hawaiian island. This beautiful location offers a variety of landscapes, from the appropriately called famous Sugar Beach to the breathtaking Piton volcanic mountains. Considerable hospitality, mystical views, and a flavour of the French-influenced Caribbean culture are always available to guests.
- Maldives: Because of its spotless waters, white sand beaches, and miles of romantic coconut palms, this South Asian archipelago is frequently regarded as having the most excellent beach in the entire world. Some of the top luxury resort resorts in the world are found in this island nation.
- New Zealand: This enchanted island nation is home to stunning beaches, folklore-like caves and coves, and imaginative shifts in the landscape. This image of Milford Sound, a spectacular fjord home to rainforests, waterfalls, black coral, and unique aquatic life, is one of the most well-known vistas in the area (think: penguins).
Everyone loves beaches. You get everything at a beach, and it is all amazing: the waves caressing your feet, the music they produce, the clear waters, and the blowing breeze. We hope this list aids you in locating your ideal location and inspires you to book a trip protected by international travel insurance to one of the most stunning islands on the planet during your next foreign excursion.
Table of Contents
*Standard T&C Apply.
Insurance is covered by the request for business. Please carefully read the sales brochure or policy wording before making a purchase for more information on the advantages, limitations, limits, terms, and prerequisites.